--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Judy, your analysis is, of course, dead on accurate. But, I can't
> help but think you take Barry far more seriously than he takes
> himself. I always assume he's just joking around when he posts
> bullshit just to get a rise out of people.

BTW, here's another post of Barry's on this topic that
doesn't even have the profusion of smiley faces he
often uses to give himself an out.  I think it would be
hard to take this one as anything *but* serious, yet
it's just as dishonest as the one with the Muhammad
cartoon parallel.  Barry's actually embellishing Feste's
pretense that the only thing we're objecting to is
Feste's opinion that anal sex is disgusting.

-----

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I can't believe I have Shemp defending me against Judy!  But
> I have, so keep up the good work, Shemp! I agree with many
> of your points. You are right that to think a particular
> homosexual practice disgusting does not of itself
> constitute homophobia. I do know homosexuals, and I like
> them. But if I find myself thinking about what they do,
> I find it disgusting. Better to be honest about one's
> feelings and reactions than pretend to something else.

I've got a couple of gay friends in Chicago who
feel the same way about hetero sex. The mental
image of women naked and the details of womens'
bodies make these guys nauseated, and the thought
of men having to have sex with one of these
creatures makes them physically ill.

So I wonder if Judy would be as quick to label
them "heterophobes" as she is to label others
"homophobes."

-----