On Feb 25, 2006, at 10:52 AM, foufou_fl wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You like  making things up, don't you? And the word "fag" that you

employ

twice is your word, not mine. I did not and do not use it. I also

make a

distinction between the person and the things that a person does

that you

have missed.

OK. My use of the word fag was my interpretation of your mindset. It

was perhaps excessive.

But you fail to answer the question -- prefering to deflect attention

by focusing on the poster, not the post.

You said that you did not comment on oral sex. But you did make it

clear that you find anal sex between homosexuals disgusting. So its

fair to ask:

1) do you find oral sex disgusting, since this is a widescale

homosexual act.

2) do you find anal sex between heterosexuals disgusting?

I'd also be interested in how he feels--or if he is even aware of the unedited gospels which portray Jesus as possibly homosexual. I'm thinking of course of the 'secret' Gospel of Mark. Was it reasonable for the church to edit these "sacred" documents to avoid that possibility? Would it be OK if the 12 disciples weren't just, well disciples ;-) and Jesus was gay?