Good detective work, Judy. I guessed that Vaj's scholarship was as thin as a
tart's negligee, but the question you ask below is a hypothetical. Nothing is
known or will ever be known about the sexuality of Jesus of Nazareth. But just
supposing it were, it wouldn't upset me in the slightest, since I do not regard
Jesus as the last word on anything. And I'm sure it's quite possible to have
enlightened people who are homosexual. While one is in human form, there
is always going to be a personality and a body, even for the enlightened, and
with those things can and will come all manner of peculiarities -- some
harmless, some delightful, some obnoxious.