--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I wouldn't describe the discussion as yelling, but it
> was a little bit heated at times, and there were labels
> being thrown around.

Labels as weapons...like kids throwing insults
on the order of "Poopie pants" at each other,
while arguing about things that only children
would argue about.  :-)

I just don't know what is sillier -- people
getting all elitist and moralistic about their
sexual preferences being better than other
people's sexual preferences, or people getting
all elitist and moralistic about their particular
brand of political correctness being better than
other people's.