--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "markmeredith2002"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

"I don't know if this is true about the Travis studies, but it used to
be policy at MUM that any study reg. higher states could only be done
 using subjects with valid dome badges -- the idea of someone without
a valid badge having enlightened experiences was not acceptable."

That is such an unbelievable hoot! Talk about unbiased science
<leverage?> <blackmail?>  :-)  I guess it has to do with who pays the
bills.

JohnY