--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wmurphy77 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <fairfieldlife@>
> wrote:
> >
> > on 2/28/06 10:32 AM, wmurphy77 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > >
> > > YOu would be correct if you were talking about the Gita where
MMY
> > > talks about many 'births' to realize Being, that is death to
> > > materiality and Resurrection in Spirit and back being ONE
birth, but
> > > this is NOT what Charlie was suggesting.  BillyG.
> >
> > And who's to say Charlie knew what he was talking about? Nice guy
and
> all
> > that, but anyone can regurgitate what they've read in esoteric
books.

> Like I said Rick....7 lifetimes is the best *estimate* I've ever
heard
> anyone give for the amount of time it will take for the average
bear to
> reach CC...
>
> per, MMY's Gita, one has to be able to submerge into Spirit (TC)
fully
> before the cloth in the yellow dye analogy really takes full
effect,
> then indeed CC is not far away.

But MMY's description of the growth towards CC using TM says that you
could transcend clearly every day for 20 years and not be as close to
CC as someone who has never transcended clearly/noticeably during
that same period.

Or, in a nutshell:

Woman on TTC: Maharishi, I feel so guilty: here I am trying to learn
to teach people to transcend and yet I have never transcended.
Maharishi: Doesn't matter. Go back to meditating.
[some days later]
Woman on TTC: Maharishi, I feel so guilty: here I am trying to learn
to teach people to transcend and yet I have never transcended.
Maharishi: Doesn't matter. Go back to meditating.
[some days later]
Woman on TTC: Maharishi, I feel so guilty: here I am trying to learn
to teach people to transcend and yet I have never transcended.
Maharishi: Doesn't matter. Go back to meditating.
[some days later]
[...]
Woman on TTC: Maharishi! Maharishi! I did it! I did it. I
transcendened!!!
Maharishi: Doesn't matter. Go back to meditating.