> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:

> > > Yeah SCI was real succinct.
> >
> > SCI isn't about the *technique* per se.
>
> Well, part of it DID go into the mechanics of transcending, IIRC.

Yeah, but not about "how" to transcend, at least not
that I remember.

At one point, clergypersons were required to take the
SCI course before they could apply to learn the TM
technique, so it wasn't "applied" transcending, but
rather transcending in the abstract.

At any rate, I don't think anyone has ever claimed that
SCI was simple in the same sense the TM technique is
simple.  "Succinct," maybe, although I'm not sure I'd
agree with you on that.  More succinct than other
intellectual presentations, perhaps.