> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
> wrote:
<snip>

> > > ...and do you really think that it should be the TMO that takes
> > > the lead on this?  Really?  The TMO should take on the
> > > responsibility to bring the swaztika to its original
> > > significance?
> >
> > I don't believe I said anything to that effect,
> > Shemp.  Did you imagine I did?
>
> No, and that's why I asked you whether you think that it was
> so...if you had SAID it, I wouldn't have had to ask you whether you
> THOUGHT it, would I, because it would be right there in black and
> white for all to read?

Shemp, the way you phrased your question indicated
you *assumed* that's what I was thinking.  It wasn't
a request for information.  I'm just pointing out
that nothing in what I said suggested what you assumed.

Further, it was a *rhetorical* question that implied
what you think the "right" answer should be, and that
the right answer was *not* what I was thinking.

> I asked you whether you "think" that it should be the TMO that
> takes the lead on this...

You asked whether I "really" thought this--and
reiterated the "really."  The implication was that you
assumed that's what I was thinking and were astounded
that anybody could think such an idiotic thing.

Start over again and ask me *without* that implied
assumption, and I'll be happy to respond.