This is just so much magical crap. Why not say "These
boots are made for walking". It will have just as much
impact as a sanskrit phrase that has absolutely no
meaning outside of a particular culture. I can just
see some poor old dad dying, just about to slip the
body and his skinny, pastey looking, broke, unmarried,
eternally meditating son whispers in his right ear,
"Thiru Neela Kantam" Dad, suddenly regains some
awareness and says, "What did you say?" His son
repeats, "Thiru Neela Kantam". His dad says, "Son,
you're goin' daft on me, take care of your ma, will
ya." And with that he croaks.

http://mail.yahoo.com