--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "wayback71" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Rick isn't making sly little digs about the behaviors he has witnessed.  My
take on it is that
> he has wrestled with this disconnect between the expectations he had for
an Enlightened
> Master's behavior, and the actual behavior.

What's unenlightened about getting angry with stupid questions? Who is to
say that that wasn't the "correct" response -- what was needed at the time?
Why should MMY be blamed for the limitations in other people's thinking
about how enlightened people are "supposed" to behave?

It is a valid thing to puzzle over, given the
> descriptions presented by MMY himself about proper, or enlightened,
action.  There have
> been hundreds and hundreds of posts here over the years discussing this
very topic, and
> lots of theories tossed about.  For those of us who do not or cannot deny the
behaviors
> that disappoint, there is a lot to think about and no real answer that the
> mind
can provide.