--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Do your friends laugh at the shriner hospitals BTW?
> >

> Do you think rajas are like shriner hospitals? I have seen many laugh
> at shriner circuses though. I'm sure telling people with a newly
> kindled interest in TM that they actually paid to look like that would
> definately inspire them to start TM.
>
> JohnY

I can imagine you guys as consultants to the catholic church centuries
past:

"Hey, the public will never go for these robes and crowns and big
fancy marble churches. NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! I mean this church is
about ministring to the poor. If you put the pope in fancy gowns and
three foot golden headwear, mark my words, its the END of the Church,
No spiritually hip person, no elite, no poor will come within 100
miles of the church. It will  NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! happen!!!!!

Uncli, Joyoue and Vaja Consultants
432 AD