> On Mar 25, 2006, at 8:00 AM, authfriend wrote:
>
> > Unless MMY has some supernatural
> >  tricks up his sleeve, he's done the most effective
> >  thing he *can* do to keep the TMO going.
>
> Except, of course, if he had made a policy all along of honesty and
of
> actually fulfilling promises rather than appropriating millions and
> then attempting to placate those who are still dumb enough to be
taken
> in with  silly raja tricks, none of this nonsense would have been
> necessary or mattered.

Sigh, how many times must I remind you that millions of dollars worth
of buildings in India wERE built, and tens of thousands of students
trained as pundits, and the whole thing fell apart? The buildings
were razed as documented in the Indian press and the kids were sent
home, also documented inthe Indian press. In fact, I'm sure when TM-
EX was proudly reproducing the articles in a.m.t., you were reading
them and giggling to yourself.

> >  Whether
> >  it's enough remains to be seen.
>
> Good old fashioned honesty and actually attempting to help people
lead
> more productive lives would have been more than enough.  Now nobody
> really cares anymore.

I think you're quite wrong here.