--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Bobby Roth is a walking advertisment. He looks the same as 30
> > > years ago.
> >
> > I was better friends with his brother, Tom.  Any idea what's up with
> him?
>
> lurk

Tommy Roth is gay and lives in San Francisco. He left Purusha many
years ago to *come out*-saw a Jyotishi to find out the best time to
*come out* and somehow-I guess because he comes from the famous Roth
family, it's okay for him to be gay and recertified.

He runs a very successful gay travel agency right on Castro Street in
San Francisco In addition, he has stimulated quite a bit of TM related
activity in SF as well.

Here's some links to his companies
http://www.gaytravelnews.com/
http://www.communitymarketinginc.com/tagaccommodations.cfm

Here's a quote by him from a different website:

"Tom Roth, president of Community Marketing, notes, "Gays and lesbians
tend to have more discretionary income, as very few have the expenses
of child-rearing.

But Roth also says that vacations offer a different kind of escape for
homosexuals.

"There's often a need to get away, to be in an environment where you
feel comfortable being open" about your sexuality, he says."