--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anony_sleuth_ff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
<snip>
> Can you provide any data, or any statistical analysis, or cites to
> such, to support your opinion that a) there were statistically
> anomolous (that is, sigma 4-5 events, using 90-360 day series)
> trades in airline, oil or gold  stocks or options, in the week(s)
> prior to 9/11?

It isn't my "opinion" that there were trading anomalies;
it's a matter of public record.  I provided cites to
news reports on what they were.  If you disagree with
the newspaper reports, it's up to you to prove they
were wrong (and that the financial institutions all
over the world that were the source of the newspaper
reports were wrong).