--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anony_sleuth_ff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<snip>
> > One more time: The press didn't make up the idea that
> > there were anomalies.  The press reported that financial
> > institutions all over the world thought there were
> > anomalies significant enough to investigate.
>
> Yes. There was speculation based on initial viewing of the data,
> towarrantan investigation. And what were the results of the
> investigations? I have seen nothing other than the 9/11 Commission.
> Have you? If so, please cite. I assume nothing was reported on the
> conclusions of the investigations was because no conclusive
> statistically significant  anomolies were found.

The investigations were *of* the statistically
significant anomalies.  The anomalies were a given.
That's why there were investigations.

No *explanations* for the anomalies, to my knowledge,
have been reported.

> The 9/11 Commission said nothing conclusive was found.

No, you made that up.  The 9/11 commission (sixth time
now) said there were "innocuous explanations" for the
anomalies.

> So what investigation produced a
> conclusion that conclusive statistically significant  anomolies
> occurred?

The investigations were based on the *fact* that
there were statistically significant anomalies.  That's
what they were investigating, you see, the statistically
significant anomalies.  If there were no statistically
significant anomalies, there'd have been nothing to
investigate.

<duh>