> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>

> > > Anybody notice that Judy is lying here about
> > > what I said?
> >
> > Here's what Barry said:
> >
> > "From my side, it's been so pleasant to *not* interface
> > with her that I'm going to continue with this little
> > experiment and continue to ignore her."
>
> Exactly. Does anyone see the word "forever" in
> that sentence?  Does anyone even see it implied?

Of course it's implied.  You didn't qualify it in
any way with, e.g., "for a while," "for the next
month/year/decade."

> Did anyone notice that Judy did *NOT* apologize
> for lying or making a misstatement?  Not even when
> it was made apparent that's what she was doing?

Au contraire, dude.

> I *hoped* to ignore her. I still have that hope.

Hope is not a plan.

> But I knew even when I said what I did above that I
> would probably be unable to do so 100%.

Oddly enough, you didn't say that. You led folks
to believe you'd kicked the habit for good.

But your unqualified statement didn't even last
a week--exactly as I predicted.

  Judy is,
> after all, such a treasuretrove of bullshit that
> every so often one just *has* to comment on the
> bullshit.  :-)
>
> Just as a contrast, since I posted that statement
> above, Judy has written 18 posts that specifically
> insulted me, called me a liar and other names, and
> did their level best *TO* draw me back into a head-
> to-head confrontation with her.

No, I just expressed my opinon, as I always have
and always will.  What Barry really means here
is that he was sorely *tempted* to be drawn in.

He didn't resist for very long, did he?

  I'd say I've done
> pretty well to have ignored her as much as I have
> done.  :-)
>
> I stand by what I wrote. Judy *USED* to be more
> honest when it came to her own personal experiences
> with higher states of consciousness.  She was down-
> right *OPEN* on a.m.t. about NEVER HAVING HAD ANY.

I'll just point out again the absolute idiocy of
assuming that what someone reports of their
experiences at one particular point in time is
somehow the absolute limit and that they will
never experience anything more in the future.

If somebody were to make such a suggestion to Barry,
you'd hear his howls of scorn all the way to Vlodrop.

> But here, faced with an audience that *has* had
> such experiences, suddenly she's singing a different
> tune, and *IMPLYING* that she's had experiences that
> I think most of us here suspect she has not

Most people here aren't phonies, Barry.  You really
need to bear that in mind when you attribute views
to others.

 (or she
> wouldn't say so many stupid things about them).

<snicker>  Such as what?  You must have some things
in mind, Barry.  Please cite them.

 So
> I stand by my opinion -- she is intentionally LYING
> (by omission) about her range of subjective experience,
> and she knows she's lying about it.
>
> Now, having made my point, back to ignoring her.

Uh-huh.  I give it two weeks, max.

Every single time I've made such a prediction, it's
been borne out.

> Judy really hates that...watch how many posts she
> makes in the next few days trashing me.  The more
> I ignore her, the more posts she'll make to try to
> lure me back in to the head-to-head argumentation
> she lives for.

No, I'll comment on your posts if and as I see fit,
as I always have.

Barry, you know this attempted intimidation tactic--
which you've used many times before--doesn't work
with me.  Just a reminder of the definition of
insanity: doing the exact same thing over and over
again in the hope that the result will be different.

If you want me to stop criticizing your posts, there's
one thing you can do that will actually be effective:
stop being such a rank phony, and stop lying.

 (Just look at how many *other* posters