Vaj wrote:
> I have no plans to read it, esp. as I don't particularly
> like reading KW.

Well, you read it here - Wilber hasn't made any comments on the 'low
down' on the Marshy, except in his book 'Spiritual Choices'.

> He's much more enjoyable on video or recent audio.

Better in person.

> > I'd say that if Wilber, the author of dozens of books,
> > including one with Dick Anthony and one with Peter Russell,
> > once practiced TM and that if his parents currently practice
> > TM, that probably Wilber knows more than you do about the TMO
> > and the Marshy.
> >
> I'll go based on what I have read in recent writings, lectures and
> talks.

Peter Russell is the author of 'The TM Boook'. Ken Wilber wrote the
forward to Russell's recent book 'The Consciousness Revolution'.
Wilber didn't say anything about the 'low down' on the Marshy.

'The Consciousness Revolution'
by Ervin Laszlo, Stanislav Grof, Peter Russell
Elf Rock, 2003

> > Are you suggesting that Wilber hasn't read the archives of
> > Usenet or Yahoo! before he writes his books?
>
> I have no idea whether he has or not.

It's obvious that you haven't.

> I would doubt he would use such unreliable sources.

But you get almost all your TMO information from the Internet.

> > I figure that Wilber knows more than you do about this subject.
> >
> Adi Da is a friend of his, so he probably knows much more than I do.

It hasn't been established that you know much about the Adi Da or the
Marshy.

> > Sounds like you've got a strong bias against the Marshy, so
> > your anecdotes, stories, and comments would hardly be worth
> > considering.
>
> I just prefer to see things as they are.

So you do have a strong bias against the Marshy.

> > On the other hand, Wilber seems to be a acknowledged
> > authority. I'm sure that if Wilber thought something was
> > 'low'down' about the Marshy he'd probably be reporting it.
> >
> Doubtful since he's not a close student of M., As Mark pointed out,
> most of the inside scoop is just that: inside.

But niether you nor Mark are any longer 'inside' the TMO, but I am,
and I say you both full of it. Chances are, that if either of you two
were ever inside, you got kicked out, hence the strong bias against
the Marshy.

> I'm sure he'll continue to comment on what he finds valuable
> and what he is suspicious of in regards to research since it
> interfaces with what he does for living.

So, Wilber hasn't found out or commented on any 'low down' about the
Marshy, although he does that for a living.

> > So you haven't read all of Wilber's books, not even the most
> > important ones.
>
> Nor do I intend to read them all. There are only a few that
> would even interest me.

But not the one that gives the 'low down' on the Marshy. Go figure.

> I'm more content listening to his on-going lectures, etc. which
> reflect more current events and POV's.

But Wilber hasn't made any comments lately about the Marshy - so why
are you opening your big pie hole and making claims that Wilber has
the 'low down' on the Marshy?