Glad you understand better now, Jim.  Jnani, unless I misspelled it, identifies an intellectual, and said with the "j" sound, sounds like "johnny" somewhat, as in "Johnny on the spot".

At the top I ask about people's familiarity with what part of a woman's development is chlorophyll most conducive to milk production, and whether this relationship is addressed in underdeveloped countries.

Awe, come one, pull out your nurturing side and join the brigade for equal rights with women.  We won't have equality till they give up what they have so we can have it for generations to come!  (reverse pseudo-liberation, parasitics passing as equal rights)

On 4/5/06, jim_flanegin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Dharma Mitra"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And you're a wetnurse too, oh jnani on the spot, Flanegin?
>
> Do share, please.

Ha Ha- no wish to suckle you, or anyone else!

It seemed to me that your posting was making an implicit connection
between a spiritual life and eating vegetables, or conversely, not
eating meat. I was commenting that there is no such connection that
I can see, and if there is, it is a superficial one.

What is a jnani on the spot?