Once again, for some reason Barry's posts aren't
showing up on the Web site, so I'm quoting from
Jason's response.

[Barry wrote:]
> So were you. It was part and parcel of the TM
> teaching. And furthermore, YOU still believe it,
> Shemp; it is part and parcel of what you say on
> this forum.  YOU are the onewho keeps saying
> that TM is all you need.  All we're saying is
> that you were actually taught to believe that,
> something you seem to have forgotten.

(Not sure who the "we" is here.)

The sort of people who aren't very deep or rigorous
thinkers may well believe something simply because
it was taught to them; apparently that was the case
with Barry when he was in the movement, so he
imputes this tendency in a blanket fashion to anyone
who agrees with something taught by the movement,
because he can't conceive of any other way of
arriving at that particular point of view.

But of course that *isn't* the only way, not for
people who use their brains.