OK, I was the "grip" for the camera crew (me and the other guy) filming
today's seminar on Stress-free schools in Arizona, which was attended
by about 40 invited guests.

http://www.arizonastressfreeschools.org/

The speakers were all very impressive, or at least the non-meditating
counselors and educators sitting around the room seemed quite impressed
with them. The highlight of the seminar, in my mind, was the 16 year
old MSAE student who spoke briefly on her experiences at MSAE.
Apparently she had gotten permission from her parents to accompany
Ashley Deans, Director of the MSAE, to speak at the conference.
Coincidentally her parents are the Geraces, who run the Tucson
Maharishi Enlightenment Center.

I assume the extremely benused expressions on everyone's faces as they
wildly appluaded her meant that they were impressed. That and the fact
that most of the audience stayed behind to chat with the speakers and
many made a point of coming up and chatting briefly with the MSAE
student. Everyone I saw was leaving their stickem conference badge on
the index card that was card, and writing contact info on the card.

For those that think the TM organization is dying, I say: get real.
This series of seminars is a highly professional, low-key publicity
campaign dealing directly with the schools and school districts using
the best public speakers affiliated with the TM organization See the
list of panelists and scheduled stops at:

http://www.istpp.org/enews/2006_04_07.html.

I oveheard Ashely Deans say that they were likely going to be on tour
for the next 6 months.

They aren't asking the schools to directly fund TM, but are offering
to help them find the outside funding sources required to teach TM to
the students. They are having a followup TM intro lecture with
interested people in Tucson in early May.

And yes, the cost for students and teachers is $2500 per. No discounts.