--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "markmeredith2002"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> snip

> > You may have heard that Bush dismissed Hersh's article as "wild
> > speculation." At first I, like you, responded with a sigh of
relief.
> > But I've come to learn that Bush doesn't talk like a human
being.
> > His policy pronouncements are carefully lawyered to give him the
> > kind of technical out that Bill Clinton could only have dreamed
of.
> > Bushspeak is crafted to ensure that what Mr. Straightshooter
says is
> > rarely what he means. Filtering "wild speculation" statement
through
> > Bushspeak analysis shows that it's no denial at all.
>
> Rumsfeld has also publicly responded to the Iran story with "wild
> speculation" or words to that effect. This week the Daily Show
found a
> news clip from 3 yrs ago in which Rumsfeld uses exactly the same
words
> to denounce press reports of insurgent attacks inside Baghdad -- so
> when they say wild speculation, they just mean truth they don't
want
> out yet.

The blessing in all of this is that the machinery to move these
nuts' agenda forward is completely and spectacularly
broken...finally. The Neocons have been able to finally and
completely fulfill their desires through Bush (control of
EVERYTHING) and in their quieter moments, at least, are seriously
rethinking it all- every button now pushed just breaks the machine
further.

Except for Bush- he appears confused and weakened, but still
oblivious and in denial. Poor bastard.