> On Apr 23, 2006, at 11:13 AM, Jason Spock wrote:
>
> > What do you mean, "Nepal stopped TM.?"
>

> Massive TM initiations.
>
> At a certain point you realize that scientific proselytizing is as
> palatable as the religious kind--and possibly equally destructive.

Puhlease, everyone, we have proof that our smallpox vaccination works.
Of course, if you want to NOT use it, or prevent your kids from using
it, Society has no say in leaving potential disease vectors running
around, so feel free to not use it. There will be no consequences,
either Societal OR practical.