--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "mainstream20016"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It is ironic that a rumor of Charlie Leib's passing is faint and
almost imperceptible, as
> Toby (sister of Emily Warwick) and Charlie Leib have been featured
numerous times in
> high-profie media pieces covering the TM Movement.   Would anyone
care to confirm the
> rumor ?

Wait. Are you saying Emily Warwick passed away?  And isn't (or wasn't)
she the sister of Charlie Warwick, who married Donna Lieberman (both
alive and well in Champaign, Il., I believe).  Toby Finebloom passed
away I know.  She was the sister of Susie Finebloom. Toby was married
to,...I can't remember, but he was a movement notable.

lurk