shempmcgurk wrote:

>--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>[snip]

>lot

>>>of the

>>>Did you continue them and, if not, why?
>>>

>>These were skills and concepts you learn.  You  don't have to
>>

>practice

>>them all a the  time.
>>

>>>Are you still living like that today?  Or, as I suspect, do you
>>>drive a gas-consuming vehicle?
>>>
>>>Which one, pray tell?
>>>

>>A Subaru Forrester.
>>

>[snip]
>
>Not very impressive from a polluting point of view.
>
>Perhaps you can get your own house in order before you start blaming
>sweet, innocent oil companies:
>
>http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/findacar.htm

Hah!  The Forester is hardly a polluter nor a gas guzzler.  It is in the
light class of SUVs like the Honda CRV and Toyota RAV (which has been
redigned to be more competition for the Forester).

You are showing your ignorance of the history of oil companies.  They
are far from sweet and innocent and their quest for oil has been behind
many wars in history.  You have nothing to gain from being an apologist
for corporatism, McGoo.  Those people could care less about you.