--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jason Spock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>      I can assure you it's true.

I don't dispute Saddam Hussein's atrocities. I also maintain my
assertion that they are being conveniently brought to light to
justify the US military action and killing. Just as those of the
Chinese are being conveniently ignored.

>      They are not our friends.  They are Bill Clinton's friends.
Clinton sold them missile nose-cones that improve the accuracy of
missiles by more than 600% percent.!!

>       Clinton also took bribes from Chinese government for his
campaign funds.

Oops, I forgot, you enjoy living in the political past-- well then
wouldn't it be most accurate to say all of this friendliness with
the Chinese is actually...Nixon's fault, for resuming diplomatic
relations with them in 71?

>       While the Chinese were building up the trade imbalance,
Clinton was busy with his nose-cone with Monica.

>       Don't blame Bush.jr for all this.  Bush is going to come
down hard on China for not free-floating their yuan currency and
abuse of human rights.

When? He just had his chance a week ago with the Chinese premier and
said nothing, zip. You are indulging your story again...