Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 17:04:59 -0500
Subject: RE: [FairfieldLife] Re: Hear Neil Young, Help Stop the War

  To Jason Spock.  You are a war monger if you support this moron in the White House.  To bring up what SH did does not justify this war criminal currently occupying the White House going to war with Iraq.   You need to start listening to DemocracyNow. org for instance and get a better handle on what this fool and his cohorts are doing.