Hey Lurk,

I appreciate what you said.  But really I don't view it that way.  My
intention of posting my inner experience was for people who can relate
on some level.  Those are the return posts that interest me.  Anyone
who wants to criticize me on my inner experience or the way I express
it is on a different mission.  One that I can't  relate to at this
point in my life.

Thanks

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"