<snip>
> have several friends who Awakened recently, and they say that soon
> thereafter, the shit hit the fan. They began feeling guilt and other
> emotions that needed dealing with a thousand times more intensely
than
> before their awakening. Maybe that's in store for me. Maybe not.
Stay tuned.

On the one hand, post-Awakening, a lot of stuff is seen for what it
is, because the ego is no longer owning and justifying and convoluting
all of our emotional baggage, so their is *a lot* to deal with in the
clarity of a bright new consciousness of Self. It is no longer masked
behind rationalization, because we now understand that although we
continue to be responsible for its resolution, we no longer feel as if
we own it.

On the other hand, the absence of ownership of all of the emotional
baggage makes it a snap to deal with. Once Awakened, the emotional
baggage, though its covering or shell looks and feels the same as it
did pre-Awakening, is seen to be transparent once we accept it, and it
is very rapidly resolved.

So, post-Awakening, though we may be confronted by all of these past
patterns, with no ownership ('usurpment', actually) conveyed by us,
rest assured these past patterns fall away as shadows, easily
dispensed with.