On May 28, 2006, at 9:25 AM, Rick Archer wrote:

But Maharishi’s not a Caucasian.

Sure he is--not white but caucasian.

And yeah, by typical I also meant  typical of Bob to post something like that.  I know he doesn't speak for the TMO, but I'd guess most still in the the thick of it would agree with it, if pressed on the issue.

Maybe. When I was in the thick of it I might have regarded it as an interesting theory, at best.

The whole structure of the TMO is based on the caste system, right? The idea of which is hierarchy and putting one group above the others, almost always the group to which the person belongs.

I could be wrong! But the kind of thinking Bob was espousing was not surprising IMO.

Sal