That is so funny.  I was listening to Son House wondering if I should
send it to you because he is so drunk!  Son House is my favorite blues
singer but this is not his best.

I have been using the search but I think you are right, you just have
to wade through a lot to get the good stuff.

I am going to listen to Lightnin' next.  My original song "Goodbye
Baby" is played in his Texas blues guitar style.

The Internet is really delivering the goods with this site!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM