> You guys should try Google video too. ThereĀ¹s tons of stuff in there.

Thanks Rick,

I will go there next.  Funny how much stuff I have missed even with my
geekness.  Laura wanted me to say "hi".  She had many nice things to
say about you when she knew you in the movement.  One thing she said
made an impression, she said you were always very non-judgemental and
kind even when you had a lot of movment power.  Nice quality my friend.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM