> In a message dated 6/9/06 3:18:39 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>

> heard somewhere, the Jesus said something like:
> If you're teaching is  not welcomed, somewhere;
> Then just dust off your shoes, and move  on...

> That teaching seems to evolved to: if your teaching is not
> welcomed, dust off your shoes and park yourself in their
> living room until they leave.

The impression I get is that the purpose of the Kansas facility is for
a small group of Sidhas to radiate woowoo rays equally to the entire
US population. I'd wager that there will be minimal interaction
between the TMO and the Kansas locals if that facility is built.

As for the point you raise, I don't think it's accurate. Fairfield
certainly has no shortage of churches, so it's really not valid to
portray the TMO as digging in until others leave; obviously
Fairfield's Christian congregations *haven't* left. Hell, the anti-Roo
Christian ministry is prominently located right on Burlington Ave., a
block from the square!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM