--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > I don't doubt this about Fairfield. But my "wager" was
> > based more on a feeling for what this Kansas place is
> > likely to be like. Fairfield is a dynamic college town,
> > with necessary interaction between Ru's and townies.
> > But doncha get the feeling that anything built in this
> > new Kansas place is basically going to be a retreat house,
> > where the inhabitants basically hole up and butt-bounce
> > for peace?
>

> That's certainly my impression. I'm picturing a remote, Branch
> Davidian-ish compound with marble cladding.

***********

My guess is that, given that they can't get pundits into the U.S.,
they'll eventually settle for a mostly symbolic presence in the
Kansas Brahmastan, as they evidently intend to do in most countries
of the world:

Dear Governors, sidhas and citizens of the Global Country of World
Peace,

Now we have to buy a few hectares or acres of land in the center
point--Brahmasthan--of your country to be the center of prevention-
oriented national administration by Total Natural Law; and in this
way you will take the first step of the unification of all countries
into one global name: Maharishi Global Finance of New York.

We are sending you by separate email the exact coordinates of the
Brahmasthan of your country. Because in almost every country the
Brahmasthan will be a little bit away from the population, for the
time being we will have our symbolic presence with our flag raised
in the land we will acquire in the Brahmasthan, but our actual
activity will be in opening schools colleges, and facilities of our
medical health care system as well as building Fortune-Creating
homes and places of work in the midst of the population of the
country.

Having obtained the Brahmasthan or even in the process of doing it,
have a meeting of all of the Sidhas today or tomorrow or contact
them personally immediately to inform them and get their support for
the objective of creating groups of Yogic flyers in the country and
inform us.

In this we would have established a global organisation whose
activities will be to create groups of Yogic Flyers everywhere
raising the quality of national consciousness to a high level of
integration, positivity, harmony and Peace. All these qualities
together will raise the quality of national consciousness and its
administration to a high level of invincibility.

This is our responsibility when we have already created an
invincible country. You must be aware that our Yogic flyers--400 in
Holland--have already raised Holland's national consciousness and
every day the signs of invincibility are being witnessed in the
quality of Holland's consciousness.

Raja Willem, the Raja of Holland and the Prime Minister of Global
Country of World Peace in Holland, Dr. Paul Gelderloos are observing
the signs of invincibility rising in Holland. You must have seen the
reports in the Maharishi's Global Family Chat and very soon you will
begin to receive in your country these daily reports of rising
invincibility in Holland.

Very soon with your efforts the national consciousness of your
country will also rise to the ideal level of invincibility and you
will be, with Holland, a rising star to guide the destiny of our
family of nations.

These days are very precious for us so please do everything day and
night and achieve the desired goal with the help of all the Sidhas
in your country.

Jai Guru Dev.

Dr. Benjamin Feldman
Minister of Finance and Planning/Kuber,