On Jun 15, 2006, at 7:23 PM, sparaig wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <sparaig@> wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@> wrote:

[...]

I was going by the talk, which was represented as showing that

anyone who talks about

QM and mysticism is doing  bad mysticism.

I believe that was Vaj's (mis)representation.  I

wouldn't evaluate Wilber either by that talk or

by Vaj's opinion of it.

Well, I CAN evaluate what Wiber said. It wasn't terribly coherent, IMHO, and in fact, Vaj's

interpretation of what Wilber said seems quite accurate.

Did you watch any of the three part lecture I posted a while back on "Ethics and Enlightenment"? I'd also posted many other things--you've never watched any of them?