You made a number of new points that are helping me understand how you
are seeing the quote.  It will take some time for me to unpack it.  I
think this is worth the time.  It is as good a tool as any to discuss
the relationship of mind and body and the possibility for universal
consciousness.  The re-examination of those concepts is a big reason I
am on this group.  It is challenging to address these concepts.  It
reminds me of when I used to study Aristotle's metaphysics at MIU.  I
remember reading an entire paragraph, every word, and it meant
absolutely nothing! Word salad.  I would pick apart a few words,
discover a concept and slowly tease out what the hell he was talking
about.  So thanks for that.

It may take me a day or two to get back to this.  I have to travel for
a few days.  But that will give me some time to figure out what the
hell "I" am talking about!  And who is doing the talking...you understand!

> <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues"

Laws

http://us.click.yahoo.com/jDk17A/gOaOAA/i1hLAA/UlWolB/TM