Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Electronic mantra chanting machine
on 6/21/06 2:31 PM, abutilon108 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I use a mantra with OM in it. Have been for several years. Material and
> spiritual well-being have improved significantly during this period.

What type of meditation do you do with the mantra?

TM-style

Japa?

Sometimes.

Out loud?

Mentally

Is it the mantra or how you use it?  (Or maybe the improvement is from
stopping using the other mantra!  So hard to tease out cause and
effect.  There are always so many factors which change.)  In any case
I'm curious about the method of meditation.

You’re right. There are many influences. Hard to isolate the influence of the mantra. __._,_.___