> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>
> > wrote:
<snip>
> > > Did you hear that TM is a dualistic meditation from someone? If
> > > so, I'd be curious to know who.
> >
> > Vaj used to be a TM teacher.  You knew that, right?
> >
> No I didn't- regardless, it is easy to see how this misperception
> of the TM technique as a dualistic one could occur, if the
> technique is not practiced to its fruition.

It's hard for me to see how it could occur for a
trained TM teacher (or any TMer who has been paying
attention, for that matter), whether the technique is
practiced to fruition or not.

In any case, this particular misperception certainly
has a lot of consequences in terms of attempted
comparisons to other techniques/paths.