--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "kabbalist1" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>
> wrote:

> > *dualistic
> > > >

> > You are absolutely right. However both the dualistic nature of
> this
> > meditation [TM] and the witnessing artifact are indicators of
the
> > state of consciousness of the practitioner at an intermediate
> stage
> > of the practice, vs. the solely dualistic nature of TM.
> >
> > TM is initially and necessarily experienced as meditation of a
> > dualistic nature because its practice subjects the active mind
> > its silent source. As the practice matures, the active mind and
> > silent source exist simultaneously, dissolving the dualistic
> nature
> > of both the experience and the meditation.
> >
> > Did you hear that TM is a dualistic meditation from someone? If
> so,
> > I'd be curious to know who.
> >

> Jim, what you wrote make sense that resonate with my understanding
> of TM as well, but with all due respect, lets not forget that Vaj
> has hands on and knowledge on both (or more) ways , and other
> meditation methods (including TM), while most of the people here
are
> more TM oriented. So objectively he has more means of making
correct
> observations.

Hi, this is one of those classic knowledge-is-different-in-different-
states-of-consciousness situations. If our experience is as
beginning meditators, TM is distinctly dualistic in its practice. As
it reaches its fruition, its dualistic nature is transformed into
oneness. Vaj said as much in his recent response to me when he said
that TM can be a path unto itself. At least from my perspective, I
don't think there is a disagreement between what I am saying and
what Vaj is saying. Perhaps the issue is created because TM is
transcendental in its nature ; )