> > wikipedia

> > meditation".

> > for
> > ever,

> > lawsuit

> > impression
> > New

Look
> > at
Josephson's

> > > Eh. He's on a Mission From God, what can I say?
> >
> > Completely missing the, um, let's call it *irony*
> > that he uses the same ends-justify-the-means
> > approach that he complains about: being on the side
> > of the angels, in his mind, validates his use of
> > deceit and other thoroughly unscrupulous tactics.
>
> He doesn't miss the irony: he revels in it.

OK, well, I was trying to be polite.  What he
revels in is hypocrisy, in additon to his other
sins.

> Payback's a bitch. My understanding of his
> background is that he watched his dumpster-diving mom spend every
> penny on new age crapola rather than buy food and clothing. He
> hates all things new age, and with good reason.

He has good reason to hate new age scams, not all things
new age.  He's taking out his childhood traumas on things
that don't deserve it.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM