Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Maharishi's name
on 6/29/06 8:03 PM, gerbal88 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I can understand the desire to know the nitty and the gritty of all
this, but it's just useless information to clutter the mind. Either
you think Mahesh is the way to salvation or you don't.

I don't.

For me it’s not so black and white. Meditating and being involved with MMY was of tremendous value in my life. Leaving was of tremendous value. Learning the behind-the-façade details has helped me (and many others) sort things out. After all, when Toto pulled back the curtain and exposed the “real” Wizard of Oz, Dorothy and her friends were disillusioned, but that was a good thing. The illusion wasn’t doing them any good. But it had served a purpose in bringing them to Oz. And the professor wasn’t such a bad chap after all. He pointed out to them that they already had what they were looking for. __._,_.___