--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "uns_tressor"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  > --- claudiouk <claudiouk@> wrote:
> >
> > > Row brings down Dutch government
> > >
> > > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/5131240.stm
> > >
> > > Immigration Minister Rita Verdonk is known for her
> > > hardline stance
> > > The Dutch government is resigning after losing the
> > > support of one of
> > > its coalition partners, says Dutch Prime Minister
> > > Jan Peter Balkenende.
> > >
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@>
> wrote:
> >
> > If it ain't 'bout 'merica, we don't care!
>
> A big wedge of truth here. The reason why your
> government doesn't care/denies global warming is
> because it imagines that "it ain't 'bout 'merica".
> Uns.

This automn the americans will see an even stronger hurricane than
Catharina hitting their shores, doing more damage than last year,
and that before St. Louis has been rebuild. Sooner or later they
will have to admit that global warming is very, very much about
America.

Sooner or later the american administration also will have to admit
they have to take care of their own people, they simple cannot
afford both; waging illegal and useless wars and paying for the
damages done by an angry Nature.