> > Actually its a composite of five or six posters, including myself,
> > (drawn randomly out of a hat) -- from both aisles. And a joke on
> > skimmers who missed that 70% of the piece is Col Jessup (A Few Good
> > Men) -- which I am sure you are not (a skimmer) -- nor one to miss
> > good Col Jessup jag. Mostly the piece is its a reflection on the
> > stages and disappointments of dissillusionment.
> >
> > But Shemp, I run my unit how I run my unit. You want to investigate
> > me, roll the dice and take your chances. I eat breakfast 300 yards
> > from 4000 Cubans who are trained to kill me, so don't think for one
> > second that you can come down here, flash a badge, and make me
> nervous. :)
> >

> Probably Jack Nicholson's greatest performance...and although he was
> nominated for a best SUPPORTING actor Oscar, if memory serves me
> right, he lost out to Gene Hackman for "Unforgiven" (Nicholson won a
> best supporting Oscar for, I believe, "Terms of Endearment").  I
> thought he did much better than Hackman.
>
> But then again I thought his "Joker" was Oscar-worthy, too.
Chinatown comes to mind. Far more understated than A Few Good Men, but
a nice portrayal.

http://www.imdb.com/Sections/Awards/Academy_Awards_USA/1993

Actually, Al Pacino won Best Actor for Scent of a Woman.

1992 was an intereting year for films.

* Unforgiven (1992) - Clint Eastwood
# Few Good Men, A (1992) -
# Howards End (1992) - Ismail Merchant
# Scent of a Woman (1992) - Martin Brest
# Chaplin (1992) - Robert Downey Jr.
# Crying Game, The (1992) - Stephen Rea (I)
# Malcolm X (1992) - Denzel Washington
# Indochine (1992) - Catherine Deneuve
# Lorenzo's Oil (1992) - Susan Sarandon
# Love Field (1992) - Michelle Pfeiffer
# Passion Fish (1992) - Mary McDonnell (I)
# Glengarry Glen Ross (1992) - Al Pacino
# Mr. Saturday Night (1992) - David Paymer
* My Cousin Vinny (1992) - Marisa Tomei
# Damage (1992) - Miranda Richardson (I)
# Enchanted April (1992) - Joan Plowright
# Husbands and Wives (1992) - Judy Davis
# Player, The (1992) - Robert Altman (I)
# River Runs Through It, A (1992) - Richard Friedenberg
# Hoffa (1992) - Stephen H. Burum