> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <groups@> wrote:
> >
> > on 6/30/06 1:25 PM, authfriend at jstein@ wrote:
> >

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife%
> 40yahoogroups.com>

> > > In what ways, specifically?

Rick:
> > If ever the topic of women or sex came up, he would feign
> ignorance, and would encourage single guys to be celibate, like
him. >>

Authfriend:
> And you see this as hypocrisy?>>>

I know, this board is hilarious...
....Good Ol' Rick in his cloudy memory, and in hindsight, has
superimposed all his collected works of unubstantiated gossip on top
of his own historical mamory and now cannot see the difference. That
is why he will not answer the question I asked about his memory of
specific things that he personally saw Maharishi do that he thinks
were wrong. (I luv ya Rick, but try to use analytical reason from
now on)

OffWorld

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM