No, not the sexual ones. :-)

I was thinking more about the high profile students
who have, one way or another, moved on. People like
Chopra, Johnny Gray, Jerry Jarvis, SSRS, etc. My bet
is that he probably never even brings up their names,
and doesn't dwell on the subject if it's brought up
by someone else. He certainly had no interest in talk-
ing about the Beatles, when that subject came up
recently.

And if that's true, him acting this way, that strikes
me as a pretty healthy thing. They were around, now
they're not, big deal. Focus on the present.

So if this is how he handles it, why is there such a
lingering enmity on the part of many TMers towards
these people. (I'm not imagining this, right?) Why
not take a clue from your teacher and move on?