In a message dated 7/3/06 5:40:02 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Pardon my ignorance, but I'm always interested in other spiritual
groups but have no idea who AOL or SSRS are, could I have an
explanation of these acronyms?
AOL is the Art of Living Foundation, SSRS is Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, a former Maharishi student who cognized a series of breathing exercises he calls Sudarshana Kriya, and is the center piece of his teaching. In addition he also teaches TM , but under a different name.