In a message dated 7/13/06 12:04:27 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <groups@> wrote:
> >
> > on 7/13/06 8:34 AM, TurquoiseB at [EMAIL PROTECTED]s.com wrote:
> >
> > > So after a few weeks Maharishi showed up, and someone
> > > from the course stood up and asked, "Maharishi, do you
> > > know when something might be done about the dynamiting?"
> > > Maharishi said, "What dynamite?"
> > >
> > > After being told the story for the first time, he gave
> > > the course leaders a public reaming for not telling him
> > > what was happening. Afterwards, I happened to be stand-
> > > ing in the hallway as he was walking out of the hotel,
> > > and heard him giving the aides who had traveled there
> > > with him a similar reaming, this time for *allowing*
> > > someone to stand up in one of his talks and report bad
> > > news like that.
> > >
> > > Nothing was ever done about the dynamite.
> > >
> > So my guess is that he knew very well about the dynamite, but put
on a show
> > to give the impression that he hadnĀ¹t known, and that others were
> > responsible.
> >

> What would YOU have done?

Firest, I would have sued the construction companies for an initial
outrageous sum. Then held tight aand ranted and raved about knowing
the governor, disturbing the laws of nature. And would make a small
donation to the local church for padre support and pressure. Then when
the construction compnaies made an attractive offer to pay "damages"
and reduced hours of blasting, I would have countered with triple
their figure as compensation, yet allowing them to increase their
hours of blasting 50%. With 12 hours to accept. Hard close. Done!

Then I would lecture the CPs that noise was no barrier to
transcending, and consciousness did not disappear with noise. And that
those with strong experiences, those who were more evolved and closer
to CC, actually thrived on rounding in noise -- that each blast was a
thrill of bubbling bliss.

And then I would double the price the nosiest rooms. And laugh at the
long scramble for them and long waiting list.

Jeez, didn't you guys learn ANYTHING on your courses and time around
M.!!!????

Actually M just moved the courses to Italy. I can't say it was because of the "Bombing", but it happened all the sudden in the middle of the Second TTC that year. There must have been some searching and negotiations going on for a while before the move was ever made.