> new.morning wrote:
>
> >--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:
> >

> >>They really should start a new topic rather than just change the
> >>

> >subject
> >

> >>line.  But that seems to be beyond the comprehension of people here.
> >>

> >No, it just seems to be beyond your comprehension that most poeple
> >don't use an e-mail client that requires a new pristine topic in order
> >to have the subject changed -- e.g., the web site or their preferred
> >viewing vehicle.
> >
> >But since being condescending apparently makes you feel good about
> >yourself, and good generally, well, its a good thing, yes? :)
> >

> Wrong.

First time in four minutes.

>Thread hijacking is considered bad netiquette

Considered by whome? Let me guess? YOU! Am I right?

> and you'll get
> bashed for it on other lists.

Godness gracious. Thank god I don't frequent such rude environs.

>  I've been a programmer for over 20 years
> and have been using email and online clients for that long.  I think I
> might know a little about how these things work.

Oh my. We didn't know you were such a big important man.

>I've mentioned the
> thread hijacking many times before on this list.

Yes. We are all so slow. Not like you. You are definitely a much
better kind of person.

> And it didn't meet
> with much enthusiasm then either.

Gee. And comming from such a nice warm person like you, hard to
imagine why.

>Some of the other programmers felt it
> was a bug in Yahoo as other lists will start a new thread once the
topic
> changes.   What happens is that some folks with multiple emails can't
> remember which one they are using for this group.

They mush not be too smart.

> I remember mine.

Well. We KNEW that. You are one of the smart ones. One of the really
fine people.

>So
> they just do a reply and then change the subject.

Stupid pissants!

> As for being condescending, well that is just your misperception, newmo.

Well, I am one of the stupid, slow inconsiderate ones. but you KNEW
that already.