<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jeez. Here's Curtis the atheist, threatening Judy,
> also an atheist by most standards, with divine
> retribution if she continues to call attention to
> his dishonesty.
>
> Now, *that's* weird.
>
> Sorry if it was unclear.  The Pulp Fiction quote is what your
> "you are a liar" routine sounds like to me.  I don't want to
> fight with you Judy.  I hope all your desires, TM and otherwise
> get fulfilled.

Just to help out, I thinnk the only thing that explains
Judy's comment below (stupidity doesn't seem to explain
it) is that she has never seen the film "Pulp Fiction."

The speech quoted by Curtis is delivered by Jules, a
professional hit man, just before he kills someone.
Therefore the content of the speech, claiming to be
the righteous hand of God, becomes a wry commentary
on his real actions. Get it now?

You'd really have to see the film to get how clever
ther reference is.