Vaj, I know that you like Bruce Cockburn, and that you
are an iTunes user. I've never indulged in it before
because I understand that the music you download has
restrictions, and cannot easily be converted to other
formats such as WMA or MP3, and cannot be transferred
from machine to machine.

But sadly my CD copy of the new album has not yet
arrived from Amazon, and today on the Humans mailing
list there arose word of a mysterious 13th track that
is not on the released album, but that they sell via
iTunes. It's called 'Twilight on the Champlain Sea.'

Sadly, when I log into iTunes from here, I get rerouted
to the French server, which (of course) does not offer
this bonus track. I have so far been unable to find a
way to get around the rerouting and access the American
iTunes Music Store. Do you have any suggestions for
how I could do so? Thanks in advance, dude...

Barry