--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Mason"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Oh dear, you are so very attached to your beliefs, and nothing MMY
> actually said makes any difference huh? Okay, I was just offering a
> quote from the man himself, but what would he know?

Triple non sequitur.  Obviously, you and I are
interpreting the quote differently.

It looks to me as though he's referring to the
principles *behind* TM ("the secret"), specifically
that transcending is natural and effortless, rather
than the specific implementation of those principles
in TM as MMY teaches it.

<premanandpaul@>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM